Affordable emergency plumbing repair in San Francisco, call now!
Bay Area Plumbing Now is focused on providing the highest level of customer service & efficient repair to our residential & commercial clients in San Francisco.
We want to be the SF plumber you rely on, whether for plumbing repair, plumbing installation, and other plumbing related services, including:
- Drain cleaning
- Water heater installation
- Installation of sinks, drains & faucets
- Main drain replacement & excavation
- Kitchen & bath remodel
- Gas line installation
We would love to discuss, troubleshoot or fix your plumbing problem in San Francisco. Contact us now to schedule your plumbing appointment in San Francisco
Bay Area Plumbing Now is focused on providing the highest level of customer service to our San Francisco Bay Area plumbing clients.
- GUARANTEED WORK – Our plumbing work is backed by a signed, written guarantee.
- ANY QUOTE BEATEN – We will beat any written quote from another San Francisco Plumber.
- ON-TIME – Tell us when to be at your SF location, and we will be there.
- COMMITTED TO SERVICE – We won’t leave SF until your plumbing issue is fixed.
- UP-FRONT PRICING – Predictable pricing and affordable San Francisco plumbing services.
- FREE ESTIMATES 24 HOUR SERVICE – Call today for a free quote for plumbing in San Francisco.
Please call now to schedule an appointment in San Francisco Bay Area Plumbing Now. We look forward to serving you!
Call – 925.395.0672
“We have used BAP many times on 5 different houses, and have found him accommodating, affordable, contentious and totally competent. He is and will remain my go to plumber for all jobs big and small.”
CM in San Francisco via Yelp
“I had a backup in my main sewer line. I called a plumbing company and they came out to clean the line. I did not tell them on the phone that my line was a least 100′ foot long because I just assumed that they would come with a 100’+ snake. Well they came with a 75′ one (live and learn). Anyway they found a blockage (roots) at about 72′ feet and that seemed to fix the problem. 5 days go by and the same problem returns. This time I figure I better get someone with a bigger snake and have a camera put down there to find out what is going one. This time I called Bay Area Plumbing and Chuck came out with a monster snake 200′ that had a 4″ cutting head. Chucked snaked the line all the way to the connect. He said he found a soft blockage at 70′ and another hard one at 97′. Their massive snake cut right through them both in no time and cleaned out the pipe. Chuck then put a camera down the line to see what was going on. He showed me where the blockages were. They were great, they cleared the line in 20 mins and showed me that they had cleaned out the entire line, with the camera. I am having them back every 12 months to clean my main since it is quite old (1950). I would highly recommend Chuck and Bay Area Plumbing because of their great tools and prompt service.”
Gordon in San Francisco via Yelp