We are a Pleasant Hill plumbing company focused on customer service, and fixing your plumbing problem on the first visit.
We want to be the Pleasant Hill plumber you rely on, and recommend to your friends and family for efficient, affordable plumbing service!
- GUARANTEED WORK – Our plumbing work is backed by a signed, written guarantee.
- ANY QUOTE BEATEN – We will beat any written quote from another Pleasant Hill Plumber.
- ON-TIME – Tell us when to be at your Pleasant Hill location, and we will be there.
- COMMITTED TO SERVICE – We won’t leave Pleasant Hill until your plumbing issue is fixed.
- UP-FRONT PRICING – Predictable pricing and affordable Pleasant Hill plumbing services.
- FREE ESTIMATES 24 HOUR SERVICE – Call today for a free quote for plumbing in Pleasant Hill.
Bay Area Plumbing Now is focused on providing the highest level of customer service to our East Bay plumbing clients in Pleasant Hill, Concord & beyond.
Contact us now to schedule your plumbing appointment in Pleasant Hill, including:
- Drain cleaning
- Water heater installation
- Installation of sinks, drains & faucets
- Main drain replacement & excavation
- Kitchen & bath remodel
- Gas line installation
We would love to discuss, troubleshoot or fix your plumbing problem in Pleasant Hill!
Please call now to schedule an appointment in the East Bay with Bay Area Plumbing Now. We look forward to serving you!
Call – 925.395.0672
“I found BAP, Inc. through Craigslist (of all things) after being panic-stricken over the installation of a new pedicure chair for my salon. I called the number and was greeted by a helpful gentleman, who I later learned was Ron, the owner. He came that evening to install the chair and came back the next day to fix some noted issues with the main plumbing line. He also helped me fix a running toilet — and it has all been perfect thus far! His prices were more than fair — especially for the quality/time spent of work. Ron was extremely pleasant to work with, while being very direct but also friendly. I will be referring BAP to all my clients/friends/family, as well as using Ron for any future plumbing repairs in my home and salon.”
Jessicka in Pleasant Hill via Yelp